Capbase is hiring a talented growth marketer to join our team
Capbase is looking to hire a growth marketing manager to join our dynamic and growing remote team. Capbase builds legal + financial software for startups.
We’re a small team with plenty of opportunities to collaborate directly with the founders. We are looking for someone to lead our paid marketing efforts.
In this role, you will:
- Acquire customers through digital channels and be directly responsible for helping the company meet its growth goals
- Optimize the entire conversion funnel and continuously experiment with bidding strategies, targeting, messaging, ad creative, and landing pages to drive incremental pipeline
- Be a business owner for your channels: manage budgets and forecasts, measure performance, and optimize for results
Specific skills you bring to the team:
- Knowledge of paid channels preferably google adwords and linkedin
- An understanding of business metrics and an ability to optimize for them
- Advanced data analysis skills and ability to prioritize based off impact
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of building B2B revenue funnels
- Experience at an early stage startup
A Capbase team member:
- Is self- motivated and self-starting
- Strives to maintain a healthy and sustainable work/life balance
- Looks to take ownership and make an impact in their role
In addition to a competitive salary and stock benefits, Capbase is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose
- $1,500 to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- $500 per year for professional development to use however you choose (conferences, books, online classes, etc)
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- An annual, expenses paid, global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world
- Up to 3 months paid parental leave
Founded in 2018, Capbase is backed by top-tier fintech VCs and angel investors from Silicon Valley.
Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people distributed across several time zones and countries. Traditionally underrepresented applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers people from different backgrounds to bring their unique and diverse perspectives to work.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com including:
- Your resume
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- A summary of a complex, challenging marketing project you worked on in the past, where you had to use trial & error / experimentation to reach your marketing goals. Were you successful? If so, how? If not, what did you learn? What broader lessons did you learn from that project that you applied to your job/career?
** Any applications that don't include the requested information will be ignored **