Back to Support

Support - Miscellaneous : How can I dissolve my company?


Diana Trujillo

Updated 20 July 2022

We don't handle dissolutions on a product level (yet), so you'll want to check out the Dissolutions and Cancellations page on the Delaware Division of Corporations website for all the possible options to dissolve your company. The short form 275 ($10) may cover your needs, but you might also have to file a franchise tax return (which should just cost around $400).

Also in case you'd registered as a foreign corporation in any other state, you may want to undo that as well.

Once you have the corporation dissolved, please contact us in order to attach the receipt of the filing from Delaware to your company's data room. This will serve as proof that the company has been properly dissolved.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team through live chat or via email at

Contact us

If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can always contact us.

Let's chat now
70DD47AF-6E00-4752-8F1A-CE558BE05ECDCreated with sketchtool.
Email us at
70DD47AF-6E00-4752-8F1A-CE558BE05ECDCreated with sketchtool.