Back to FAQ

FAQ - Legal: Can I convert a foreign company into a US C Corporation?


Nancy Thanki

Updated 01 September 2022

Get in touch with us to begin the "Delaware Flip" process of converting your home jurisdiction's corporation to a Delaware C Corporation. You are going to need to consult a lawyer and/or an accountant in your home jurisdiction before beginning the process.

If you are unsure how to begin this process, we are able to help connect you with resources that can assist you.

Learn more about how to turn your non-US company into a Delaware C Corp through a “Delaware Flip”.

Contact us

If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can always contact us.

Let's chat now
70DD47AF-6E00-4752-8F1A-CE558BE05ECDCreated with sketchtool.
Email us at
70DD47AF-6E00-4752-8F1A-CE558BE05ECDCreated with sketchtool.