The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Ashley Etling: Solutions for sustainable logistics
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
About This Episode
Ashley Etling is a serial entrepreneur, currently working as the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a startup building a shipping platform for sustainable logistics.
In our conversation with Ashley we cover:
- What is LimeLoop
- Getting the idea to build LimeLoop
- Reusable vs biodegradable single use containers
- LimeLoop clients: apparel, body care and grocery platforms
- Measuring environmental impact through ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance)
- Interesting startups in the supply chain logistics space
- Ashley’s background and the decision to create her own startup
- Building the original team and finding co-founders
- How sustainable packaging can benefit the bottom line
- Carbon taxes, Sword policy and political action for environmental impact
- Post-pandemic shift in organizing supply chains
- Sustainability vs consumer behavior
- Dividing equity between co-founders
- Ashley’s thought process behind naming companies
- Important traits of startups’ early hires
- Biggest mistakes first time founders make
- Tips for first time founders
Follow Ashley 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashley-etling-33509315/
LimeLoop 👉 https://thelimeloop.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.
Tara Viswanathan is the co-founder and CEO of Rupa Health, a health startup focused on expanding access to root cause medicine and modernizing the process of ordering specialty lab tests.