The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Ema Rouf: Understanding consumers' financial data
Ema Rouf is the co-founder of pave.
About This Episode
Ema Rouf is the co-founder of pave.dev - a fintech startup building cashflow API to analyze risk and build financial experiences. We talk about what pave.dev is building, and how their API helps other fintech companies understand and process their consumers’ financial data.
We talk about:
- What is pave.dev and how their API helps other fintech companies understand and process their consumers’ financial data
- The founding story of pave.dev
- Ema’s startup journey, working in ad tech with her husband and co-founder, Raymond Rouf
- Ema’s take on being married to your co-founder and how that influences fundraising
- The process of starting and building pave.dev during pandemic
- Pave.dev’s bottom up business model and pricing
- Building integrations with no code solutions
- What’s next on pave.dev’s roadmap
👉 Ema Rouf on Linkedin
👉 Ema Rouf on Twitter
Kim Roxie is the founder and CEO of LAMIK Beauty, licensed esthetician, motivational speaker, philanthropist and community advocate. Her company is creating makeup products made with organic ingredients that help women of color enhance their beauty.
Aaron Bailey is the CEO & co-founder of Builtfirst, a startup building cloud marketplace platform. Aaron’s company streamlines creation of community-based marketplaces and modernizes how SaaS and services are discovered and purchased.
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus is the founder and CEO of EnrichHER, a Techstars backed FinTech lending platform that streamlines capital deployment process for individual and institutional investors who want to support businesses led by women and people of color. EnrichHER has been in-market since 2019, deploying $14M in capital to traditional businesses from 47 states.