The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Ema Rouf: Understanding consumers' financial data
Ema Rouf is the co-founder of pave.
About This Episode
Ema Rouf is the co-founder of pave.dev - a fintech startup building cashflow API to analyze risk and build financial experiences. We talk about what pave.dev is building, and how their API helps other fintech companies understand and process their consumers’ financial data.
We talk about:
- What is pave.dev and how their API helps other fintech companies understand and process their consumers’ financial data
- The founding story of pave.dev
- Ema’s startup journey, working in ad tech with her husband and co-founder, Raymond Rouf
- Ema’s take on being married to your co-founder and how that influences fundraising
- The process of starting and building pave.dev during pandemic
- Pave.dev’s bottom up business model and pricing
- Building integrations with no code solutions
- What’s next on pave.dev’s roadmap
👉 Ema Rouf on Linkedin
👉 Ema Rouf on Twitter
Alec Hartman is the co-founder and CEO of Welcome Homes, a startup streamlining the way people buy homes online. Alec was also a co-founder in a now publicly traded company Digital Ocean, that provides cloud infrastructure that helps businesses build and scale software applications.
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a startup building software to help influencers and content creators manage and expand their business. Natalie is also an experienced content creator, with over 350,000 followers across platforms like Youtube and Instagram.