The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Ema Rouf: Understanding consumers' financial data
Ema Rouf is the co-founder of pave.
About This Episode
Ema Rouf is the co-founder of pave.dev - a fintech startup building cashflow API to analyze risk and build financial experiences. We talk about what pave.dev is building, and how their API helps other fintech companies understand and process their consumers’ financial data.
We talk about:
- What is pave.dev and how their API helps other fintech companies understand and process their consumers’ financial data
- The founding story of pave.dev
- Ema’s startup journey, working in ad tech with her husband and co-founder, Raymond Rouf
- Ema’s take on being married to your co-founder and how that influences fundraising
- The process of starting and building pave.dev during pandemic
- Pave.dev’s bottom up business model and pricing
- Building integrations with no code solutions
- What’s next on pave.dev’s roadmap
👉 Ema Rouf on Linkedin
👉 Ema Rouf on Twitter
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.