The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Ahmad Ibrahim: Building tax automation software
Ahmad Ibrahim is the co-founder and CEO of neo.
About This Episode
Ahmad Ibrahim is the co-founder and CEO of neo.tax, a startup building tax filing and automation software that streamlines the process of applying for the R&D tax credit. Ahmad’s professional journey took him from studying economics and philosophy to working as a product manager at Intuit, to building his own accounting startups.
In our conversation with Ibrahim we cover:
- Ibrahim’s background in economics and philosophy
- How studying philosophy can help you be a better founder
- Lessons learned from Ibrahim’s first startup, Unleash
- Ibrahim’s stint as a product manager at Intuit
- Predicament of accounting and getting the idea for neo.tax
- The challenges of building tax automation software
- Upcoming features on neo.tax
- Business model and the customer base of neo.tax
- Future of legal and accounting services
- Ibhrahim’s co-founders and their role distribution
- Why Capbase isn’t needed in Estonia
- Advice to first-time founders
Follow Ibrahim 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/aibrahima/
neo.tax 👉 https://www.neo.tax/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.