The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Christina Gilbert: Data import tools for SaaS
Christina Gilbert is a co-founder of OneSchema, a Y-Combinator-backed startup working on data importing tools for SaaS companies.
About This Episode
Christina Gilbert is a co-founder of OneSchema, a Y-Combinator backed startup working on data importing tools for SaaS companies. OneSchema was a part of the YC’s S21 cohort, and ever since has been gaining a lot of traction, supplying a well-researched product, that solves many pain-points for “system of record” companies that deal with extensive databases.
In our conversation with Christina, we cover:
- What is OneSchema and how does it simplify data imports
- What does the customer base look like for OneSchema
- Data normalization with OneSchema
- Finding a co-founder in Andrew Luo and the origin story of OneSchema
- The challenges of building data migration tools
- Future plans, multi-file data migrations
- YCombinator experience and getting first customers
- Raising the first check from investors, Product Hunt launch
- How to get traction quickly, the importance of product discovery
- Figuring out the pricing model for OneSchema
- Fundraising and product building tips
Follow Christina 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinagilbert
Follow OneSchema 👉 https://www.oneschema.co/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Kim Roxie is the founder and CEO of LAMIK Beauty, licensed esthetician, motivational speaker, philanthropist and community advocate. Her company is creating makeup products made with organic ingredients that help women of color enhance their beauty.
Aaron Bailey is the CEO & co-founder of Builtfirst, a startup building cloud marketplace platform. Aaron’s company streamlines creation of community-based marketplaces and modernizes how SaaS and services are discovered and purchased.
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus is the founder and CEO of EnrichHER, a Techstars backed FinTech lending platform that streamlines capital deployment process for individual and institutional investors who want to support businesses led by women and people of color. EnrichHER has been in-market since 2019, deploying $14M in capital to traditional businesses from 47 states.