The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Jayce Hafner: Farm profitability, agricultural innovation
Jayce Hafner is the CEO and co-founder of FarmRaise, a startup streamlining the process for agricultural grants and funding.
About This Episode
Jayce Hafner is the CEO and co-founder of FarmRaise, a startup streamlining the process for agricultural grants and funding. As someone who grew up on a family’s farm, Jayce knows how difficult getting farm funding can be. Hence her decision to build FarmRaise and improve the access to funding for modernizing farm operations.
In our conversation with Jayce, we cover:
- Farm funding situation in the US
- How farmers can use FarmRaise to get funding
- Jayce’s background and why she decided to start FarmRaise
- Co-founder dating and how FarmRaise ultimately came about
- Building the product for FarmRaise with no-code solutions
- Getting the initial traction with customers through social media
- Software tools for the farming industry
- The future of agriculture and how will the industry change within next 10 years
Follow Jayce 👉 https://twitter.com/jaycehafner
Follow FarmRaise 👉 https://www.farmraise.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Alec Hartman is the co-founder and CEO of Welcome Homes, a startup streamlining the way people buy homes online. Alec was also a co-founder in a now publicly traded company Digital Ocean, that provides cloud infrastructure that helps businesses build and scale software applications.
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a startup building software to help influencers and content creators manage and expand their business. Natalie is also an experienced content creator, with over 350,000 followers across platforms like Youtube and Instagram.