The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Jayce Hafner: Farm profitability, agricultural innovation
Jayce Hafner is the CEO and co-founder of FarmRaise, a startup streamlining the process for agricultural grants and funding.
About This Episode
Jayce Hafner is the CEO and co-founder of FarmRaise, a startup streamlining the process for agricultural grants and funding. As someone who grew up on a family’s farm, Jayce knows how difficult getting farm funding can be. Hence her decision to build FarmRaise and improve the access to funding for modernizing farm operations.
In our conversation with Jayce, we cover:
- Farm funding situation in the US
- How farmers can use FarmRaise to get funding
- Jayce’s background and why she decided to start FarmRaise
- Co-founder dating and how FarmRaise ultimately came about
- Building the product for FarmRaise with no-code solutions
- Getting the initial traction with customers through social media
- Software tools for the farming industry
- The future of agriculture and how will the industry change within next 10 years
Follow Jayce 👉 https://twitter.com/jaycehafner
Follow FarmRaise 👉 https://www.farmraise.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Kim Roxie is the founder and CEO of LAMIK Beauty, licensed esthetician, motivational speaker, philanthropist and community advocate. Her company is creating makeup products made with organic ingredients that help women of color enhance their beauty.
Aaron Bailey is the CEO & co-founder of Builtfirst, a startup building cloud marketplace platform. Aaron’s company streamlines creation of community-based marketplaces and modernizes how SaaS and services are discovered and purchased.
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus is the founder and CEO of EnrichHER, a Techstars backed FinTech lending platform that streamlines capital deployment process for individual and institutional investors who want to support businesses led by women and people of color. EnrichHER has been in-market since 2019, deploying $14M in capital to traditional businesses from 47 states.