The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Jayce Hafner: Farm profitability, agricultural innovation
Jayce Hafner is the CEO and co-founder of FarmRaise, a startup streamlining the process for agricultural grants and funding.
About This Episode
Jayce Hafner is the CEO and co-founder of FarmRaise, a startup streamlining the process for agricultural grants and funding. As someone who grew up on a family’s farm, Jayce knows how difficult getting farm funding can be. Hence her decision to build FarmRaise and improve the access to funding for modernizing farm operations.
In our conversation with Jayce, we cover:
- Farm funding situation in the US
- How farmers can use FarmRaise to get funding
- Jayce’s background and why she decided to start FarmRaise
- Co-founder dating and how FarmRaise ultimately came about
- Building the product for FarmRaise with no-code solutions
- Getting the initial traction with customers through social media
- Software tools for the farming industry
- The future of agriculture and how will the industry change within next 10 years
Follow Jayce 👉 https://twitter.com/jaycehafner
Follow FarmRaise 👉 https://www.farmraise.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.