The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Jess Lee: Building texting tools for car dealerships
Jess Lee is the founder and CEO of Bitesize, a startup helping car dealerships communicate with thousands of customers at once.
About This Episode
Jess Lee is the founder and CEO of Bitesize, a startup helping car dealerships communicate with thousands of customers at once. Jess is also an active angel investor working with the Hustle Fund.
In our conversation with Jess we cover:
- Immigrant activism and getting the idea to build texting tools
- Why did Jess decide to build software for car dealerships
- The business model behind Bitesize
- How did Jess decide on being a solo founder
- Pros and cons of going it alone
- Why investors aren’t willing to fund solo founders
- Investing through Hustle Fund
- Female founders, and women in the VC world
- Coffee, donuts, and the early days of Bitesize
- Raising first investor money for Bitesize
- Jess’s background and her journey to becoming a startup founder
- Tips for first-time founders
Bitesize 👉 https://bitesize.co/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.