The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Joshua Wöhle: Better learning, London startup ecosystem
Joshua Wöhle is a London-based founder and serial entrepreneur, currently building Mindstone — a platform that allows anyone to create a course by curating a playlist from articles, podcasts, videos, and other resources.
About This Episode
Joshua Wöhle is a London-based founder and serial entrepreneur, currently building Mindstone — a platform that allows anyone to create a course by curating a playlist from articles, podcasts, videos and other resources.
In our conversation with Joshua, we cover:
- Getting first customers for Mindstone
- Backstory of London’s rise to prominence as the biggest startup hub in Europe
- How startup ecosystems are created
- Employee stock compensation in Europe and how it differs from US
- Joshua’s previous venture - Super Awesome, and a successful exit to Epic Games
- Joshua’s transition from being a fouder to also being an investor
- The history of Super Awesome and building tools for children online privacy
- Joshua’s take on Facebook and Instagram being bad for kids
- Joshua’s advice to first-time founders
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.