The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Joshua Wöhle: Better learning, London startup ecosystem
Joshua Wöhle is a London-based founder and serial entrepreneur, currently building Mindstone — a platform that allows anyone to create a course by curating a playlist from articles, podcasts, videos, and other resources.
About This Episode
Joshua Wöhle is a London-based founder and serial entrepreneur, currently building Mindstone — a platform that allows anyone to create a course by curating a playlist from articles, podcasts, videos and other resources.
In our conversation with Joshua, we cover:
- Getting first customers for Mindstone
- Backstory of London’s rise to prominence as the biggest startup hub in Europe
- How startup ecosystems are created
- Employee stock compensation in Europe and how it differs from US
- Joshua’s previous venture - Super Awesome, and a successful exit to Epic Games
- Joshua’s transition from being a fouder to also being an investor
- The history of Super Awesome and building tools for children online privacy
- Joshua’s take on Facebook and Instagram being bad for kids
- Joshua’s advice to first-time founders
Alec Hartman is the co-founder and CEO of Welcome Homes, a startup streamlining the way people buy homes online. Alec was also a co-founder in a now publicly traded company Digital Ocean, that provides cloud infrastructure that helps businesses build and scale software applications.
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a startup building software to help influencers and content creators manage and expand their business. Natalie is also an experienced content creator, with over 350,000 followers across platforms like Youtube and Instagram.