The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Luke Deka: Solving lead gen for SMBs & the Polish startup eco-system
This time on Startup Foundations we speak with Luke Deka, the CEO and co-founder of Growbots, a Polish startup building software to automate outbound email outreach and streamline lead generation for SMBs.
About This Episode
Luke Deka is the CEO and co-founder of Growbots, a Polish startup building an all-in-one outbound sales platform to streamline the way companies can reach their potential customers.
In our conversation with Luke, we cover:
- How Growbots is trying to solve lead generation for SMBs
- The origin story of Growbots
- Evolution of Growbots’ product and how it came full circle
- The importance of pricing your product the right way
- The evolution of the startup ecosystem in Poland
- How to run a US startup from Poland
- The challenges of running an international startup
- Interesting startups coming out of Poland
- Luke’s take on picking the right co-founder
- Getting first customers for Growbots
- The experience of going through 500 Startups accelerator in SF
- Trying out different fundraising strategies
- Traits to look for when hiring employees for a startup
Follow Luke 👉 https://pl.linkedin.com/in/lukedeka
Follow Growbots 👉 https://www.growbots.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.