The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Luke Deka: Solving lead gen for SMBs & the Polish startup eco-system
This time on Startup Foundations we speak with Luke Deka, the CEO and co-founder of Growbots, a Polish startup building software to automate outbound email outreach and streamline lead generation for SMBs.
About This Episode
Luke Deka is the CEO and co-founder of Growbots, a Polish startup building an all-in-one outbound sales platform to streamline the way companies can reach their potential customers.
In our conversation with Luke, we cover:
- How Growbots is trying to solve lead generation for SMBs
- The origin story of Growbots
- Evolution of Growbots’ product and how it came full circle
- The importance of pricing your product the right way
- The evolution of the startup ecosystem in Poland
- How to run a US startup from Poland
- The challenges of running an international startup
- Interesting startups coming out of Poland
- Luke’s take on picking the right co-founder
- Getting first customers for Growbots
- The experience of going through 500 Startups accelerator in SF
- Trying out different fundraising strategies
- Traits to look for when hiring employees for a startup
Follow Luke 👉 https://pl.linkedin.com/in/lukedeka
Follow Growbots 👉 https://www.growbots.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Kim Roxie is the founder and CEO of LAMIK Beauty, licensed esthetician, motivational speaker, philanthropist and community advocate. Her company is creating makeup products made with organic ingredients that help women of color enhance their beauty.
Aaron Bailey is the CEO & co-founder of Builtfirst, a startup building cloud marketplace platform. Aaron’s company streamlines creation of community-based marketplaces and modernizes how SaaS and services are discovered and purchased.
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus is the founder and CEO of EnrichHER, a Techstars backed FinTech lending platform that streamlines capital deployment process for individual and institutional investors who want to support businesses led by women and people of color. EnrichHER has been in-market since 2019, deploying $14M in capital to traditional businesses from 47 states.