The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Natalie Barbu: Software tools for influencers and content creators
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a startup building software to help influencers and content creators manage and expand their business.
About This Episode
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a software application helping influencers and companies manage and expand their network.
In our conversation with Natalie, we cover:
- How idea for Rella came about, and Natalie’s background as content creator
- How content creators manage their sponsorships
- The startup ecosystem in Miami
- Landscape of marketing tools offered by different social media platforms
- Analytics on influencer marketing platforms
- Evolution, growth and the future of influencer marketing
- Natalie’s co-founders and how she met them
- Rella’s launch and plans for fundraising
- Natalie’s experiences with pitching Rella to investors
Follow Natalie 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/nataliebarbu/
Follow Rella 👉 https://getrella.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Natalie's Youtube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-27McNXi7E4Z3H1kZnTjzg
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Kim Roxie is the founder and CEO of LAMIK Beauty, licensed esthetician, motivational speaker, philanthropist and community advocate. Her company is creating makeup products made with organic ingredients that help women of color enhance their beauty.
Aaron Bailey is the CEO & co-founder of Builtfirst, a startup building cloud marketplace platform. Aaron’s company streamlines creation of community-based marketplaces and modernizes how SaaS and services are discovered and purchased.
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus is the founder and CEO of EnrichHER, a Techstars backed FinTech lending platform that streamlines capital deployment process for individual and institutional investors who want to support businesses led by women and people of color. EnrichHER has been in-market since 2019, deploying $14M in capital to traditional businesses from 47 states.