The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Natalie Barbu: Software tools for influencers and content creators
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a startup building software to help influencers and content creators manage and expand their business.
About This Episode
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a software application helping influencers and companies manage and expand their network.
In our conversation with Natalie, we cover:
- How idea for Rella came about, and Natalie’s background as content creator
- How content creators manage their sponsorships
- The startup ecosystem in Miami
- Landscape of marketing tools offered by different social media platforms
- Analytics on influencer marketing platforms
- Evolution, growth and the future of influencer marketing
- Natalie’s co-founders and how she met them
- Rella’s launch and plans for fundraising
- Natalie’s experiences with pitching Rella to investors
Follow Natalie 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/nataliebarbu/
Follow Rella 👉 https://getrella.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Natalie's Youtube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-27McNXi7E4Z3H1kZnTjzg
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Nial DeMena is the CEO and co-founder of Vella Bioscience, a femtech startup dedicated to sexually empowering every woman. Vella’s flagship product is a pre-play topical serum designed to help women achieve better orgasms, no matter their hormonal status.
Melissa Pancoast is the founder and CEO of The Beans, an app helping people manage their finances in stressfree way. Melissa actually started her career as a teacher, but eventually left that behind to study how people think and feel about money at Oxford. Partially as a result of the she ended up starting The Beans, which is aimed to simplify financial management for middle-class Americans.