The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Natalie Barbu: Software tools for influencers and content creators
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a startup building software to help influencers and content creators manage and expand their business.
About This Episode
Natalie Barbu is the co-founder and CEO of Rella, a software application helping influencers and companies manage and expand their network.
In our conversation with Natalie, we cover:
- How idea for Rella came about, and Natalie’s background as content creator
- How content creators manage their sponsorships
- The startup ecosystem in Miami
- Landscape of marketing tools offered by different social media platforms
- Analytics on influencer marketing platforms
- Evolution, growth and the future of influencer marketing
- Natalie’s co-founders and how she met them
- Rella’s launch and plans for fundraising
- Natalie’s experiences with pitching Rella to investors
Follow Natalie 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/nataliebarbu/
Follow Rella 👉 https://getrella.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Natalie's Youtube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-27McNXi7E4Z3H1kZnTjzg
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.