The best podcast for entrepreneurs.
Sophia Yen: Democratizing birth control in the US
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-led birth control delivery company.
About This Episode
Sophia Yen is the CEO and co-founder of Pandia Health, a women-founded and women-lead birth control delivery company. Pandia partners with pharmacies and doctors who specialize in women’s health to bring convenient, dignified and stress-free ways of accessing telehealth services.
In our conversation with Sophia we cover:
- What is Pandia Health
- How abortion laws can potentially impact Pandia Health
- A case for nationally licensed doctors in the US
- What made Sophia decide to start her own company
- Distributing equity and roles between 6 co-founders
- Getting first users through ads
- Dangers of telehealth medicine abuse
- Finding first investors for Pandia Health
- Advice to first time founders
Follow Sophia 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophiayenmd
Pandia Health 👉 https://www.pandiahealth.com/
Follow Greg 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/miaskiewicz/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPH9V1NmTSFa0pYotiPVKQ
Ashley Etling is the CEO and co-founder of LimeLoop, a smart shipping platform building reusable packaging and sustainable logistics solutions.
Jill Koziol is the CEO and co-founder of Motherly, an educational platform and lifestyle brand redefining motherhood. Motherly’s goal is building a movement helping women across the world thrive as mothers and make the most of their parenting experience.
Tara Viswanathan is the co-founder and CEO of Rupa Health, a health startup focused on expanding access to root cause medicine and modernizing the process of ordering specialty lab tests.