Email Marketing Lead
Capbase is looking to hire an email marketing specialist to join our dynamic and growing remote team. Capbase builds legal + financial software for startups.
We’re a small team with plenty of opportunities to collaborate directly with the founders. We are looking for someone to lead our email marketing efforts (partnership outreach, outbound emails to prospects, and lead conversion campaigns). The ideal candidate has broad experience developing scalable, automated email strategies that successfully drive revenue.
Bonus points for executing growth strategies targeting startup founders and C-level executives. Extra bonus points for knowledge of SQL and advanced data analysis skills.
A Capbase team member:
- Is self- motivated and self-starting
- Strives to maintain a healthy and sustainable work/life balance
- Looks to make an impact in their role
Specific skills you bring to the team::
- Knowledge of cross-channel marketing and audience management platforms
- Experience with webinars as a marketing channel
- Strong copywriting skills - you can write copy that drives sales
In addition to a competitive salary and stock benefits, Capbase is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose
- $1,500 to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- $500 per year for professional development to use however you choose (conferences, books, online classes, etc)
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- An annual, expenses paid, global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world (post-global pandemic )
Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people distributed across several time zones and countries. Traditionally underrepresented applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers people from different backgrounds to bring their unique and diverse perspectives to work.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your resume
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- A summary of a complex, challenging marketing project you worked on in the past, where you had to use trial & error / experimentation to reach your marketing goals. Were you successful? If so, how? If not, what did you learn? What broader lessons did you learn from that project that you applied to your job/career?
** Any applications that don't include the requested information will be ignored **