Our goal at Capbase is to make starting and running a company as easy as possible. But we can’t do everything: that is why we are partnering with Bench to make bookkeeping easy and hassle-free.
For Capbase customers, we are offering $350 Capbase credit when you sign up for Bench.
So, how does Bench work?
Bench turns your transaction data into tax-ready financial statements. You can monitor your business’s financial health, download your financial statements, and chat with your bookkeeping team any time via the Bench app.
Here is a breakdown of Bench’s features and benefits:
- Accurate Bookkeeping: done for you by a team of professional bookkeepers
- Visual Reports: get an instant snapshot of your business’s financial health
- 24/7 Access and Support: message your bookkeeping team and access your financials any time
- Bank Grade Security: data is protected by 256-bit encrypted secure storage
- No more dealing with DIY bookkeeping or piles of paperwork, and no more outdated software for you to learn, because your Bench bookkeeper does it for you.
- Peace of mind: your books are on-time and tax-ready, every single month
- Save Time: entrepreneurs who use Bench save an average of 8+ hours every month
- Less administrative stress: no more dealing with DIY bookkeeping or piles of paperwork
- No difficult software to learn: your Bench bookkeeper does your books for you
If you are interested in learning more about Capbase and how to take advantage of our partnership with Bench, click here to schedule a meeting with someone from our team!
Written by Capbase Staff
Capbase is a team of designers, engineers, and business professionals spread across 6 time zones on 3 continents united by our passion for dogs, coffee, and great software.